Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment
Bacterial vaginosis, also known as vaginal bacteriosis, is the most common cause of vaginal infection for women of childbearing age.
It frequently develops after sexual intercourse with a new partner, and it is rare for a woman to have it if she has never had sexual intercourse.
Bacterial vaginosis (BV) also increases the risk of developing a sexually transmitted infection (STI).
Fast facts about bacterial vaginitis
- Bacterial vaginitis (BV) is the most common vaginal infection among women aged 15 to 44 years.
- Symptoms, if they appear, may include itching and a gray, watery discharge with a “fishy” smell.
- Untreated BV can lead to serious complications.
- Treatment is normally with antibiotics.
- Some home remedies are suggested, but anyone with symptoms should see a doctor.
Doctor365script is an online prescription ordering service.
No need to wait for long hours for the appointment. It’s CLICK & collects now.
It’s a very easy process. Just select your treatment from the list. Fill out an easy questioner form & pay only €25 fees for your required prescription via a secure payment method using stripe, Fully Irish registered doctor will review your request and if medically suitable will issue you the prescription, Prescription will be sent to your preferred pharmacy or we can send on your email via secure email. That’s it it’s that simple.
So what are you waiting for start your consultation now and get your required medication in just a few CLICKS.
Note: By proceeding further to order your online prescription you agree to our terms & conditions.